Wednesday, October 16, 2013

In this exercise, we both used the visual strategies of finding, rotating, pattern completion, categorizing and matching.

In mine on the left, I categorized the groups of triangles from smallest to largest and color coded them. The smallest are in black, next biggest in red, followed by green, white, and then yellow. since the exercise started us off with just one small one, I used pattern completion to find the rest of the smaller ones. Then I used more finding to see the bigger ones. After the finding, I did rotation to see if I missed any triangles in any different orientations. Then I counted the color coded triangles and wrote them down in color coded numbers and proceeded to add them up to find the total.

Surprisingly, Alex on the right seemed to do the exact same process in pretty much the exact same order too. He even wrote down color coded numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment